Jarmila Novotna, a Czech-born soprano who starred at the Metropolitan Opera in the 1940s and 1950s, died Wednesday.She was 86. Novotna made her U.S. debut in 1939 in “Madama Butterfly,” and her Met debut the following year in “La Boheme.” She made her opera debut with the Prague National Opera, and sang with the Vienna State Opera and other European houses.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut