Henry Stern, veteran Chicago film exhibitor, died Dec. 31. He was 96.Stern was one of the city’s earliest foreign art movie pioneers. Stern and his late brother, Charles, were among the first to exhibit the films of British Lion and Gaumont British and some of Ingmar Bergman’s cinematic treasures. He is survived by his son.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut