Gideon Chagy, writer, editor, broadcaster and college administrator, died Sunday in Manhattan of cancer.Chagy ran his own consulting firm specializing in assisting non-profit arts and cultural organizations. Chagy’s editorials on state and local affairs in 1962-63 earned WCBS-TV an Emmy award. Subsequently, he served on CBS’ corporate affairs staff. Survivors include his wife and a daughter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut