David Ormont, actor, radio announcer and writer, died Feb. 2 of a heart attack at his West Hollywood home.He was 79. In the 1940s, Ormont worked as an actor on the Lucky Strike Hit Parade radio show and also appeared in several films. He wrote material for “The Eddie Cantor Show,” and for many years after that appeared as a mainstay on radio station KFWB as a newscaster and also as one of the trio on “Three Men on a Mike” with Alan Mann and Joe Yocum. Survivors include a sister.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut