Charles Woodward, who helped produce successful Broadway and Off Broadway productions, died Feb. 23 in New York of cancer.He was 71. With his late partner Richard Barr, he was involved in such musicals and plays as “Boys in the Band,””Sweeney Todd,””The Front Page,””The Last of Mrs. Lincoln” and “All Over.” Other productions Woodward was involved in included “Watercolor, “”Criss-crossing,””What the Butler Saw,””Drat!” and “The Grass Harp.” Survivors include a brother and a sister. Donations can be made in Woodward’s name to the Actor’s Fund of America, 1501 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10036.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut