Newly named Genesis Entertainment CEO Wayne Lepoff has put Barry Wallach in charge of the company’s sales force, with the staffer named exec VP of domestic sales. Also reciving promotions are Ed Wasserman, who moves up to senior VP of sales, and Michael Leifer, the new VP of Midwest sales. Since 1990, Wallach has been serving as senior VP of sales for the company. He joined Genesis in 1987 as a junior account exec. Wasserman joined Genesis in 1991 as VP, Western region. He served as a director of West Coast domestic distribution for Warner Bros. Leifer also arrived at Genesis in ’91 as an account exec; was upped two years later to Midwest sales director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut