Axel Corti, a broadcaster and filmmaker known for his works about Nazism and foreign immigrants in Europe, died of cancer Wednesday at 60.Corti in 1968 started a weekly radio magazine that continued until his death. In the 1970s, his films “The Refusal” and “A Young Man From the Inn Region — Adolf Hitler,” brought him international recognition. He was filming “Radetzky March,” a tale of the Austro-Hungarian Empire when he became ill.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut