Showbiz attorney Jeffrey L. Shumway has been named a partner of the Beverly Hills firm Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman.Shumway’s clients include feature helmer Mike Newell (“Enchanted April” and “Into the West”), screenwriter Randal Johnson (“The Doors”) and producer Dan York (“Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story”). The UCLA law grad will continue to focus his practice on repping writers, helmers, producers, industry execs and agents, a news release said. Shumway added he was eager to join a firm with a complete host of services for its clients.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut