Patrick Quigley has been named senior VP of marketing for EMI Records Group, a new post.He will be based at the company’s New York offices. Quigley, who joins EMI from Labatt USA, where he was director of sales, will be responsible for fashioning advanced marketing strategies for the company and its North American labels. He will report to Terri Santisi, exec VP and general manager of the company. Also, Susan Lietz, manager of corporate communications for EMI Records Group based on the West Coast, is expected to be upped to senior director of corporate communications. She will relocate to New York by the end of the month.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut