Longtime Italian film executive Sandro Pierotti was named vice president and general manager of Buena Vista Italia Tuesday, replacing Filippo Roviglioni.Pierotti’s appointment becomes effective Monday. Pierotti joins Buena Vista from Cinema 5, a theater chain owned by Silvio Berlusconi Communications, where he served as managing director for the past four years. In his new position at Buena Vista Italia, Pierotti will be responsible for the sales and marketing of all Walt Disney, Touchstone and Hollywood Pictures released in this territory. He will report directly to Stuart Salter, Buena Vista Intl.’s vice president of distribution for Europe.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut