Stephen M. Race has been named senior VP of Philips Interactive Media, Philips Media’s interactive software publishing unit.Race, responsible for directing the company’s sales and marketing activities for its multi-platform interactive software product in North America, will be based in Philips Media’s L.A. office. Race was a consultant to entertainment and media companies, specializing in marketing, strategic planning and new business development, including the introduction of Sega’s “Sonic the Hedgehog.” He started in interactive at Atari Inc.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut