Elissa Greer has been upped to veepee of field publicity and promotions for New Line Cinema, the company said Thursday.Greer will continue to handle field publicity campaigns for all features, including the upcoming “8 Seconds,””Above the Rim,””Corrina, Corrina” and “The Mask.” She supervises field agencies in 25 cities. Before to joining New Line in 1992, Greer held jobs handling field promotions for 20th Century Fox and Orion. She also worked as director of publicity for the Boston Film Festival and as a publicity coordinator for TriStar Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut