Pamela Cherney has been promoted to treasurer of MCA Inc. after having served as assistant treasurer since 1988.She fills the position previously held by Hal Haas, who will continue as veepee, MCA Inc. Cherney joined MCA in 1979 as a senior auditor in the corporate internal audit department. From 1980 to 1982, she was manager of corporate financial reporting and, from 1983 to 1988, was director of corporate cash management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut