Bernard Luskin has been named CEO of Jones Interactive Services Inc., a subsidiary of Jones Intercable, the country’s seventh-largest cable operator.Luskin, most recently president and CEO, Philips Interactive Media, will oversee Jones Interactive’s entry into digital publishing and interactive multimedia. Luskin also will serve as vice chairman of Jones’ Mind Extension University, an education network that reaches 26 million homes. Last December, Jones sold a 30% stake to Bell Canada parent BCE Telecom Intl. for $ 400 million with an option to acquire the rest of the operator in eight years.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut