Robin Green has been promoted to senior VP, Castle Rock TV, reporting to division president Glenn Padnick.Green had been VP in that area and will continue to oversee all development and production, including the current network series “Seinfeld,””Thea” and “The Second Half.” Green began at Castle Rock as director of creative affairs in 1989, preceded by a stint in current programming at Embassy TV (where she worked with Padnick and other Castle Rock partners) and its successor company, Columbia Pictures TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut