Jeffrey S. Glover has joined Samuel Goldwyn Co. as vice president of business affairs, where he will deal with worldwide theatrical and television distribution, and production and acquisition transactions.Glover previously was a partner in his own firm, specializing in domestic and international entertainment industry law. He was also vice president and director of North American operations for CLT/RTL-Pandora Intl. Entertainment Group, and has been an attorney with Wyman, Bautzer, Christensen, Kuchel & Silbert, and a senior counsel for Columbia Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut