Kathleen Morell was promoted Thursday to director of research for Columbia Pictures and TriStar Pictures, reporting to senior veepee Ariel Diaz.Morell has worked in the studios’ joint research department for 11 years. Working jointly for Columbia and TriStar, Morell is responsible for organizing all recruited research screenings and coordinating opening-weekend exit polls for movies from the two studios. Morell joined Columbia/TriStar after an eight-year stint at Universal Pictures.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut