The Associated Press has appointed Stephen Claypole, editor of Reuters Television, as the managing director and chief executive of its recently announced international news video division, APTV.The new enterprise will begin transmitting daily TV news services to the world’s broadcasters in November. Its headquarters will be in London and newsgathering teams will be placed strategically in AP’s existing worldwide network of bureaus. Claypole, 50, has been at Reuters Television (previously known as Visnews) for six years and has been a key figure in the management team during this period.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut