Looking to expand its New Media Group, the William Morris Agency has hired former Paul Kagan media analyst Paul Bricault.Bricault, who created Kagan’s L.A. office, where he specialized in worldwide film and television industries, also consulted for Kagan Media Appraisals doing entertainment evaluations and business plans. Before that, he held positions with the Arts & Entertainment Network in L.A. and CHRW Radio in Canada.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut