The Screen Actors Guild named Douglass Bergmann director of research. He will oversee all research and analysis of stats and trends for SAG members.Guild honchos are hopeful his research will aid in collective bargaining efforts. A former assistant director of planning for CBS, Bergmann also was veepee of biz affairs for Orion TV and CEO for TMS Entertainment, a production and distrib company.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut