Tom Arnost has ankled after nine years as KTLA general sales manager to make the jump to Spanish-language TV.He has been named station manager of Univision-owned KMEX-TV. KTLA has not named a replacement. But Blaine Rominger has been elevated from regional to local sales manager. Vinnie Malcolm, who was an account exec at KCAL-TV, replaced Rominger. The move to the Univision station, where Arnost will be second in command under g.m. Augustine Martinez, follows a long career in the broadcast and TV rep business. Arnost, who started at Petry Television, went on to become national and local sales manager at KTLA before he was named to head the sales department.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut