Neal Lemlein has been named exec veepee of marketing for Universal Studios Hollywood.Lemlein moves over to Universal from D’Arcy Masius Benton &Bowles, where he was executive veepee and director of the entertainment group. From 1980-81, he was director of marketing for Universal Pictures. In his new job, he will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan for the park. He will also manage the company’s marketing operation, encompassing advertising, public relations, sales, promotions, corporate sponsorship and TV development.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut