Reba McEntire, Meat Loaf and Will Smith have been tapped to host the 21st annual American Music Awards Feb. 7 at the Shrine Auditorium.McEntire, a nine-time AMA winner, is once again nominated for favorite country female, her seventh consecutive nod in the category. Meat Loaf, despite not having any AMA noms, is one of the year’s success stories, currently riding high thanks to his comeback album, “Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell.” He will join Smith, rap artist and star of the NBC series “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” and the feature film “Six Degrees of Separation,” and McEntire to introduce presenters on the show’s live telecast, airing on ABC. Additional performers and presenters on the two-hour broadcast will be announced shortly.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut