Frank Sinatra will make a rare television appearance on the Grammy Awards telecast next month to be presented with the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences Legend Award.Sinatra will be given the award by Bono from U2, who joins Ol’ Blue Eyes on the former’s Capitol Records disc, “Duets.” Previous Grammy Legend Award recipients include Barbra Streisand, Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash and Billy Joel, among others. The 36th annual Grammy Awards, hosted by Garry Shandling, will be held at New York’s Radio City Music Hall March 1 and broadcast live (taped delay on the West Coast) on CBS.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut