Paramount Pictures and the Dreams to Reality Foundation have teamed to provide financial relief to small business owners most affected by the Jan. 17 earthquake.The two companies will launch “The Achey Quakey Benefit: An Evening of Music, Merriment and Shakey Stories” to be held Saturday at the Paramount Theater on the studio’s lot. The benefit will feature a silent auction and the participation of celebrities backed by the Sidney James Orchestra. Proceeds from the event, in the form of grants, will be distributed by the foundation to qualifying businesses.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut