Depeche Mode keyboardist Andrew Fletcher will take a leave of absence from the band to concentrate on tour business.“Fletch has always handled the band’s business and managerial affairs — responsibilities that have become prominent and time-consuming for him in recent years,” the band said in a statement. Daryl Bamonte, an associate of the band for nearly 14 years, will assume Fletcher’s onstage duties. The band is currently on a world tour with shows May 20 at Irvine Meadows and May 21 at Blockbuster Pavilion in San Bernadino.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut