Jackson Browne has been tapped to perform at the National Assn. of Recording Merchandisers’ 36th annual convention March 19-22 in San Francisco.The Elektra recording artist will entertain attendees at the closing night banquet at the San Francisco Marriott, following the org’s presentation of its annual best-seller awards. Browne, who recently released his first album in more than three years, “I’m Alive,” joins the already announced lineup of keynote speaker Michael P. Schulhof, president/CEO of Sony Corp. of America, and futurist Watts Wacker, who will address the confab’s general session.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut