A case of mistaken identity after the Jan. 17 Northridge earthquake has led to a number of condolence calls for writer Leonard Glasser.But Glasser is still alive. It was another Leonard Glasser, a 60-year-old heart patient, who died of a heart attack during the 6.6 quake. “I just want people to know I’m alive,” Glasser said, noting that friends who have called his number often start crying and hang up when he answers. His agent has also fielded a number of condolence calls.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut