Paramount Pictures has upped Susan Wrenn to senior VP, media director, for the studio’s motion picture group marketing division, continuing the strategy of centralizing Par’s media planning and buying operation.Wrenn, who was Par’s veep of national advertising, will oversee in-house national media planning and buying, reporting to Tom Campanella, Par’s exec VP of advertising and promotion. Par recently moved all of its key media buying in-house (Daily Variety, Dec. 13) and reorganized its working relationship with its ad agency, Ogilvy & Mather.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut