Distiller Seagram Co. Ltd. said it raised its stake in Time Warner Inc. by almost a full percentage point to 10.4%.In a federal filing, Seagram said it bought nearly 4.1 million shares for about $ 180 million — or between $ 44.12 and $ 44.25 a share — between Dec. 17 and Dec. 30, bringing its total Time Warner holdings to 39.10 million shares. Seagram has previously said it plans to buy up to 15% of Time Warner’s common shares. Shares in Time Warner closed at 44 1/4, while Seagram finished at 26 1/8 .
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut