Walt Disney Co.’s chairman said in an interview he didn’t rule out closing its troubled Euro Disney theme park in France if the U.S. parent and creditor banks don’t devise a restructuring plan.“If the engine of an airplane falls out in full flight, what are the options? Anything is possible today, including the closure” of Euro Disney, Michael Eisner was quoted as telling French magazine Le Point. Le Point said Eisner made the comments two weeks earlier, but the interview didn’t appear until Friday. The published remarks come as Disney, the entertainment giant, confronts its first full-blown flop.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut