The directors of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts on Monday unanimously elected former diva Beverly Sills to succeed George Weissman as chairman in June.Weissman has held the volunteer post since 1986. Sills will work with president Nathan Leventhal in running Lincoln Center, whose constituents include Avery Fisher Hall, the Metropolitan Opera House, the New York State Theater, the Vivian Beaumont Theater, Alice Tully Hall, the Walter Reade Theatre and the Juilliard School.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut