L.A. audiences love “Les Miserables,” so much so that the Jan. 17 6.6 quake that devastasted so much of the area did not veer audiences from setting new house records in Pasadena.When a touring production ran at the Pasadena Civic last week — marking the third time a major production of the musical has been mounted here — audiences broke the 2,900-seat theater’s day, week and two-week records. During the two-week run, the show brought in $ 1,601,452. On the Monday night after the earthquake, approximately 1,500 people showed up for that night’s show. And the show went on, despite numerous aftershocks. Meanwhile, audiences broke a previous record set by a production of “Cats” with a one-week B.O. sale of $ 845,973.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut