Severe weather and an energy emergency in D.C. forced the closure of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Wednesday.“The Will Rogers Follies,””Shear Madness,””Dance America: ISO/The Bobs,” the AFI theater and Washington Opera’s “Adriana auf Naxos.” Government office workers were sent home early and given today off. D.C. has been experiencing record cold recently; power companies have instituted a series of rolling blackouts in surrounding suburbs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut