Disney’s Broadway production of “Beauty and the Beast” had ticket sales of $ 603,494 on April 19, breaking the record for ticket sales on the day after opening, as was noted in Thursday’s Daily Variety. However, the record for biggest single-day wrap ever continues to be held by “The Phantom of the Opera,” which sold $ 920,271 worth of tickets on Nov. 23, 1987.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania