“Killing Zoe,” the Eric Stoltz/Julie Delpy indie thriller launched at Sundance, topped the awards at the Yubari Intl. Fantastic Adventure Film Festival in Japan. The Paris-set heist yarn bested a field that included “Coneheads” and “El Mariachi.”Written and directedby Roger Avary, the film is repped at the AFM by PFG Entertainment and is rumored to be near closing a deal with the Samuel Goldwyn Co. for domestic rights.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut