The U.S. News and World Report Annual Guide to America’s Best Graduate Schools has ranked New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and the University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television as the nation’s leading graduate film schools. The magazine rated the schools on the basis of scholarship, curriculum and quality of faculty.According to the U.S. News guide, 72% of all first-time directors went to film school — a figure that is expected to reach nearly 90% by the year 2000.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London