The screenings of “The Colours of My Father” and “On the Bridge,” which were scheduled for 7:30 tonight, have been canceled due to earthquake damage at UCLA’s Melnitz Theater.The screenings were part of the Contemporary Documentary Series presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and the UCLA Film and Television Archive. A new screening date has not been set.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut