The Theatre Equipment Assn.’s second annual seminar series, “The Evolving & Future Technologies of the Motion Picture Industry,” is skedded for Jan. 25-26 at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.The program includes seminars on big-picture formats and distribution of high-tech product and a tour of the Sony Pictures Studio and Iwerks Ent. The trade group was formed in 1973 for manufacturers and dealers of theater equipment supplies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut