Sony Pictures Entertainment has announced that it will sponsor the Entertainment Industry Minority & Women’s Vendor Fair Saturday at the company’s Culver City headquarters.It is Sony Pictures’ second year as sponsor. The fair is designed as a mixer for minority and women vendors and purchasing executives. Industry companies to be represented include Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Records, Sony Music Entertainment, Capital Cities/ABC, Walt Disney Co., 20th Century Fox, MCA/Universal, MGM, NBC, several local television stations and Sony Signatures. Purchasing reps from 19 companies and more than 850 vendors are expected to attend, pitching printing, graphics, computer-related equipment and courier services.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut