John Larroquette has signed to play the villain in the Macaulay Culkin starrer “Richie Rich.”Larroquette will play a nasty who kidnaps Richie’s parents. The comedy is based on the Harvey Comics series about the adventures of an extremely wealthy little boy. The pic is being produced by Joel Silver and John Davis for Warner Bros. Donald Petrie will direct from a script by Tom Parker and Jim Jennewein. Beyond Culkin and Larroquette, the flick has no other household names. The two-month production begins May 9 in Ashville, N.C., and then moves to Chicago. Larroquette picked up four Emmys during his run as Dan Fielding, the assistant district attorney on NBC’s “Night Court.” Currently, he stars in and produces “The John Larroquette Show,” also on NBC.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut