The Library of Congress is seeking nominations from the public for films to be included on the historic National Film Registry list.Nominations must be submitted by March 30. The pix must meet two criteria: They must be at least 10 years old, and also be “culturally, historically or aesthetically significant.” Under legislation originally passed by Congress in 1988, the Librarian of Congress is authorized to pick up to 25 films a year for inclusion on the Registry. To date, 125 films have been chosen.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut