Philips Media has signed an agreement to distribute 30 films from the MGM and UA libraries for the compact disc-interactive system, using the recently developed MPEG-1 standard, which allows for full-screen, full-motion video.While neither executives of MGM/UA nor Philips would disclose financial details, sources said the deal would bring several million dollars to the studio for the rights to the titles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut