The Publicists Guild of America is honoring Daily Variety’s Army Archerd by dedicating the 1994 directory to the veteran columnist.“No individual has made a stronger impact on entertainment publicists than Army,” said awards committee chairman Henri Bollinger. The guild also nominated the following for its International Media Award: Jean-Paul Chaillet, Premiere magazine; Jenny Conney, TV Week; Scott Orlin, Cinema magazine; Marianne Ruuth, Le Figaro; and Alessandra Venezia, Panorama magazine. For the Les Mason award, the Guild’s highest honor for its members, nominees are Stuart Gottesman, Warner Bros.; Claudia Gray, Gramercy Pictures; Marvin Levy , consultant to Amblin Pictures; John DeSimio, Castle Rock Entertainment; and John Strauss, president of Communifax Inc.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut