Al Pacino, the winner of last year’s best actor Oscar, is the first celebrity set as a presenter on the 66th Academy Awards show being produced by Gilbert Cates.This marks the first appearance as a presenter for Pacino, who won last year for his role in “Scent of a Woman.” Pacino has been nominated eight times– including twice last year, for “Scent” and in the supporting actor category for “Glengarry Glen Ross.” The Oscars will be televised live on ABC at 6 p.m. March 21 from the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut