Roy Christopher has been named production designer for the 66th Academy Awards presentation, being produced by Gilbert Cates.This marks Christopher’s eighth assignment as production designer for the Oscars. He has received Emmy nominations for all of his previous Oscar shows, winning four. Christopher is one of the few designers to have done the Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and Tony award shows.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut