Elizabeth Hooper has been upped to veepee of production at Lynda Obst Prods., based on the 20th Century Fox lot.“Elizabeth has been a critical member of my team all year and a key player in my ability to put together pictures,” Obst said. “Her instincts and skills have enabled me to expand my production capacity considerably.” Hooper, who started as an executive assistant at Obst’s company, will now be involved in all aspects of production for the company, beginning with the film project “Crisis in the Hot Zone,” a fact-based thriller to be directed by Ridley Scott (and a co-venture with Scott’s RCS company).
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut