Twentieth Century Fox and Hughes Entertainment will hold a seven-city casting call Feb. 5 to find a 6-year-old to star in Fox’s remake of “Miracle on 34th Street.”The film, directed by Les Mayfield, is due to begin principal photography in early March. John Hughes said they will consider either a boy or girl for the role. Acting experience isn’t required. Open casting calls will take place in Houston, Dallas, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Orlando and Minneapolis. Children will be expected to perform a monologue.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut