Some 25 million people overseas have seen “Schindler’s List,” elevating its foreign gross to $ 100 million, distrib United Intl. Pictures reported Wednesday.Spurred by its seven Oscars, Steven Spielberg’s epic has earned roughly $ 27 million in the past seven days — spanning the Easter break — playing on about 2,500 screens. Top territory is Germany with $ 15.4 million through the fifth weekend on 436 screens, which equates to 2.5 million admissions. Film will broaden to 500 screens this weekend. More than 1 million Japanese have flocked to the Holocaust drama, resulting in $ 15.1 million. Other cumes include $ 10.7 million in the U.K. and Ireland, $ 8.4 million in France, $ 6.4 million in Italy, $ 4.5 million in Australia, $ 4.4 million in Spain, $ 3.5 million in Korea and $ 2.3 million in Brazil.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut