BRISBANE, Australia (Reuters) — Lightning Jack Film Trust units have again dived on the Australian Stock Exchange, losing 12% on Wednesday’s close of A$ 1. 05 ($ 1.41).At 4:35 p.m. PST on Tuesday, the units were at 92 cents, slipping from a high of 97 cents on a low volume of 90,700. The slump follows Wednesday night’s preview screening of the trust’s movie, “Lightning Jack,” to investors around the nation.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut